Yesterday I presented to The Belford Group team about using Pinterest for Small Business, Bloggers and Nonprofits, a presentation that is part of my Crash Course series that I teach Main Street communities, Chambers, and more.
You can see the presentation that I uploaded to SlideShare.
After the presentation I do a live demo, that is not included.
How to be Pinteresting - Pinterest for Small Business, Bloggers and Nonprofits:
- Pinterest Basics
- An overview of what Pinterest is and what the terms are. "Think of yourself as a curator of your own museum."
- Let's Organize Ourselves
- Creating a profile strategy, setting up boards, and using your own images from your own site.
- Gaining Followers
- Photos that Make You Go Ahhh...
- I include the types of photos that most often are on the Most Popular page of Pinterest, yes puppies!
- The Top 10 To Gain Traction
- Relationships, #Hashtags for SEO, and more
Then I do a live demo showing examples of Pinterest - it is a lively good time where we can take your clients and see how Pinterest can work for them.